Kickoff is fast approaching!
Doors open at 8:30am
- 8:30am – 10:00am – Registration, Refreshments & DJ in West Gym
- 9:00am – 9:30am – Control System Workshop hosted by teams 1511 & 1559 (Room 90)
- 9:00am – 9:30am – Chairman’s Chat (West Cafeteria)
- 9:45am – Doors open for presentation (Auditorium)
- 10:00am – Guest Speakers, Cheryl Dinolfo (Monroe County Executive) Michael Crumb (Spencerport High School Superintendant)
- 10:15am – 10:30am – Winners of door prizes announced
- 10:30am -11:30am – FIRST Kickoff presentation/broadcast – STEAMWORKS
- 11:30am -12:00pm – Field Viewing/Kit Pickup
NOTE: Donuts, coffee and hot chocolate are provided for this event, but PLEASE DO NOT BRING FOOD OR BEVERAGES INTO THE AUDITORIUM
Activities during Kickoff this year:
- Please consider to donate a backpacked filled with school supplies for Mary’s Place Refugee Outreach. Mary’s Place is a non-profit refugee outreach center in Northwest Rochester, NY. Their mission is to reach out in love, hope and service to refugees of all faiths and nationalities, especially those in the Maplewood/Edgerton neighborhood. Items needed: pens, pencils, pocket folders, spiral notebooks, composition books, markers, erasers, crayons, paper, rulers.
- DJ Entertainment by Max Post
- Door prizes (Please pick up your raffle tickets at the registration table)
The Finger Lakes Region Kickoff is being hosted at the Spencerport High School Performing Arts Center, 2707 Spencerport Rd., Spencerport, NY.